PRABHAS

HOT FACTS IN BIOGRAPHY
The actor Prabhs is the nephew of Telugu Cinema star and politician Keishnam Raju Uppalapati.
Prabhas made his film debut with Eswar but it failed to do well at box office.
The actor came to limelight after the release of super his film Varsham, opposite Trisha Krishna, in 2004.
Krishnam Raju is his favorite hero.
A.R.Rahman is his favorite music director.
Watching the films is one of his favorite hobbies. He loves to watch all kind of films irrespective of languages
TELUGU ACTOR PRABHS QUOTES
"Till 18 to 20 years, I am the laziest person. When College time used to be at 8 A.M. I used to wake up around 10 or 11 A.M. But I don't know what made me to do this much hard work. Must be I am really enjoying my work".
When I did Varsham I relized that an actor has to do physucal work-outs seriously. In order to provide realism to the characters that one performs on screen, a good physique is necessary. For Chatrapathi, I built my body strong while for Pournami, I had to lose weight and again for Munna and I have to tone up my muscles. in such cases, physical exercise is must "
" I don't know whether I am in a strong position. But I am very cautious about each film. I am taking a maximum care to see my each film should be hit. Like a first one, I am always wants to put all myself in each of my films."
" Chatrapthi" is one of my favortie films. It's a memorable film in my career. The way Rajamouli depicted my character is quit impressed. For giving such a good dilm like "Chatrapathi", I am thankful to him".
" I am not into creating an image. According tome, image is created automatically once you are successful. But image wont get you any success. Be it class or Mass, success decides your image. "
I am never satisfied with the work I have done. i want to do more films with performance orientation".
Prabhs Best Movies List
Varsham [ Prabhas, Trisha Krishna, Gopichand, Prakash Raj]
Adavi Ramudu [ prabhas, Arti Agrwal]
Chakram [ Prabhas, Asin, Charmy kaur, Praksh Raj]
Chatrapti [ Prabhas, Shriya Saran, bhanupriya, Pradeep Rawat, Narendra Jha,
Arti Agarwal]
Munna [ Prabas, Illiyana, Prakash Raj, Kota Srinivasa Rao].
Custom Search